I provide a range of psychotherapy and consultation services pertaining to the following problems:
- Anxiety, fear and worry
- Couples communication
- Trust/infidelity issues
- Difficult interactional patterns
Consultation and Supervision
In addition to psychotherapy services, I provide consultation and supervision services to other mental health professionals. These include:
- Consultations to psychotherapists either individually or with them and their clients when there is an impasse in their work together.
- Supervision to licensed psychologists or psychologists-in-training.
- Over 35 years in clinical practice in Vermont and New Hampshire
- Board Certified in Couple and Family Psychology, American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP)
- Training in Emotion-Focused Therapy with Individuals and Couples with Leslie Greenberg, PhD (Certificates in Levels I, II and Couples)
- Training in Narrative Therapy with Michael White (Certificates in Levels I & III)
- Licensed Psychologist-Doctorate, Vermont, #188.
- Licensed Psychologist, New Hampshire, #892 (inactive)
- American Psychological Association: Member – Division 43, Family Psychology and Division 12, Society of Clinical Psychology
- Academy of Couple and Family Psychology: Fellow