I provide a range of psychotherapy and consultation services pertaining to the following problems:
- Anxiety, fear and worry
- Couples communication
- Difficult interactional patterns
Consultation and Supervision
In addition to psychotherapy services, I provide consultation and supervision services to other mental health professionals. These include:
- Consultations to psychotherapists either individually or with them and their clients when there is an impasse in their work together.
- Supervision to licensed psychologists or psychologists-in-training.
- Over 30 years in clinical practice in Vermont and New Hampshire
- Board Certified in Couple and Family Psychology, American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP)
- Training in Emotion-Focused Therapy with Individuals and Couples with Leslie Greenberg, PhD (Certificates)
- Training in Narrative Therapy with Michael White (Certificates)
- Licensed Psychologist-Doctorate, Vermont, #188.
- Licensed Psychologist, New Hampshire, #892 (inactive)
- American Psychological Association: Member – Divisions 43, Family Psychology; Associate Member – Division 12, Society of Clinical Psychology
- Academy of Couple and Family Psychology: Fellow
A fee of $120 per 45-52 minute session and $140 per 53-60 minute session has been established for all therapy. Many health insurance policies, including Medicaid and Medicare, will cover all or part of this fee, but you should find out exactly what your coverage is. Clients are expected to pay for charged fees or co-payments after each session unless other arrangements have been made with this office or through contracted arrangements with your insurance carrier. You are responsible for all fees.
I am an in-network provider for the following companies:
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Vermont
- Harvard Pilgram
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare
- Value Options